The time has finally come for us to open up our doors for business! Come on up and let us know what you drink.
Now that open interviews are over, please send all resumes to Kenny@vscraftbeer.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thursday September 8th from 12p-3p and Saturday the 10th from 2pm-5pm we will be at the store conducting interviews. Anyone who wishes to apply, please show up during these hours with your resume for an interview. Please also see below for job description.
- Charismatic and outgoing personality
- Above average knowledge of Liquor/Beer/Wine and a strong willingness to continue to learn each day
- Ensure a clean, safe, and pleasurable experience for each customer
- Uphold a visually appealing store throughout shifts
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Bartending experience is a plus
- Maintain a positive image for yourself and for the company within the community.
- Off-Premise TIPS certified is a plus
- Ability to check and receive orders and have keen attention to detail
- Must have reasonable availability
- $10/hr depending on experience level
- Extremely educational environment including, but not limited to, beer, liquor, wine events/fests and cicerone certification training.
- Advancement opportunities
- A fun and vibrant work environment
Our mission is to provide a fun, safe, and educational environment for our customers and employees. If you’re passionate about great beer, great cocktails, and/or great wine we would love to interview you!
This week has been an absolute, welcomed, whirlwind. Coolers, are in tact, shelves are placed. Just a few more things to get done before opening. Can not wait to fill the shelves and coolers for you to empty!
I feel privileged to serve the community that I do business in and live in.
Renovations should be wrapped up by July 18th at which time the coolers and shelving will be installed. It gets more and more real each day.